Secco Squared, a leader in high-performance online and mobile marketing is hiring an exceptional Associate Account Manager for its growing NY-based headquarters. Secco Squared empowers marketers to acquire and connect with global audiences, reach growth objectives and move the markets in which they operate. We provide a full suite of acquisition and monetization solutions for global advertisers reaching billions of mobile and web users with our multichannel offerings - driving quality consumers, engagement, increasing customer LTV and impacting the bottom-line.
The Associate Account Manager is responsible for supporting the Sales and Media teams in managing our existing and constantly growing client base and helping them to achieve their online performance goals across all the media channels in which we operate. The daily responsibilities include helping with the initial enrollment of advertisers and publishers with our system; assisting with creation, trafficking and placement of tracking tags; analysis of performance and making recommendations for improvement to the Sales and Media teams. Ability to think on your feet along with strong written and verbal communication are integral to the role.
The ideal candidate for Associate Account Manager will be someone who is a self-starter, is digitally savvy, has a desire to learn and shows initiative to solve issues before they arise.
- Manage the timely and accurate implementation of advertising campaigns; manage optimize, troubleshoot, test and QA campaigns
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Act as internal point of contact for Sales, Ad Operations, and Media teams
- Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to clients, as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs
- Analyze client performance and deliver impactful reports
- Use the Internet to research competition, competitive issues, products and industry trends
- 1-2 Years Business experience in Digital Advertising Account Management, Ad Operations or experience in Digital Advertising Sales
- Outgoing and strong communicator
- Absolute attention to detail
- Strong analytic and reporting skills – should be comfortable in Excel and Google Sheets
- Understanding of HTML helpful
- Strong time management skills – able to multi-task and manage everchanging priorities
- Ability to quickly learn about business operations and client contact
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who works both independently and in a team environment
- Desire to learn and stay current with latest Digital marketing trends
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Advertising, Business preferred but not required)
- Confident demeanor and high comfort level interacting with senior management and important clients
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively by maintaining a keen attention to details in a fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities
Consistently positive, energetic, dependable, resourceful, and willing to go the extra mile for clients
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- Competitive compensation plan
- Generous PTO
- Full suite of benefits, including 401k (with match), health, dental, vision, disability, life benefits
- Free snacks! Company outings! Celebrations!
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that is rapidly changing and growing, like having fun but working hard – and want to earn a great total compensation – we want to meet you.