Account Manager at Secco Squared
Secco Squared, a leader in high-performance online and mobile marketing is hiring an exceptional Account Manager for its growing NY-based headquarters. Secco Squared empowers marketers to acquire and connect with global audiences, reach growth objectives and move the markets in which they operate. We provide a full suite of acquisition and monetization solutions for global advertisers reaching billions of mobile and web users with our multichannel offerings - driving quality consumers, engagement, increasing customer LTV and impacting the bottom-line.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing our existing and constantly growing client base and helping them to achieve their online performance goals across all the media channels in which we operate. He/She will also be responsible for driving organic growth for Secco Squared via cross-sell and upsell – and by finding opportunities that others have been unable to uncover. The daily responsibilities include helping with the initial enrollment, analysis of performance and making recommendations for improvement, relationship building all while constantly communicating with clients. Ability to think on your feet along with strong written and verbal communication are integral to the role.
The ideal candidate for Account Manager will be someone who is a self-starter, can take ownership of projects, work with minimal supervision, is intellectually curious and has the ability to anticipate and solve issues before they arise.
- Manage numerous clients through daily email/Skype/phone interactions to review campaign performance and ROI and suggest additional online marketing strategies to increase conversion and drive revenue
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly/annual goals for organic growth by working with established clients
- Communicate ongoing contact and sales activities utilizing Salesforce.com
- Oversee the production and implementation of new products, provide exceptional customer service to marketers and advertisers;
- Act as internal point of contact for Sales, Ad Operations, Marketing and Finance teams
- Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to clients, as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs
- Manage post-sale campaign revisions and billing issues, working with Finance as necessary to resolve any discrepancies and settle monthly invoicing
- Analyze client performance and deliver impactful reports
- Use the Internet to research competition, competitive issues, products and industry trends
- 2-3 Years Business experience with at least 1 year in Digital Advertising Account Management or experience in Digital Advertising Sales – understanding of affiliate marketing a strong plus!
- Strong analytic and reporting skills – should be comfortable in Excel and Google Sheets
- Basic understanding of HTML helpful
- Strong time management skills – able to multi-task and manage everchanging priorities
- Ability to quickly learn about business operations and client contact
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who works both independently and in a team environment
- Desire to learn and stay current with latest Digital marketing trends
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Marketing, Advertising or Business preferred)
- Confident demeanor and high comfort level interacting with senior management and important clients
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively by maintaining a keen attention to details in a fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines and competing priorites.
- Consistently positive, energetic, dependable, resourceful, and willing to go the extra mile for clients
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- Salary + commission
- Generous PTO
- Full suite of benefits, including 401k (with match), health, dental, vision, disability, life benefits
- Free snacks! Company outings! Celebrations!
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that is rapidly changing and growing, like having fun but working hard – and want to earn a great total compensation – we want to meet you.