Affiliate Manager at Secco Squared (www.seccosquared.com)
Secco Squared, a leader in high-performance online and mobile marketing is hiring an exceptional Affiliate Manager for its growing NY-based headquarters. Secco Squared empowers marketers to acquire and connect with global audiences, reach growth objectives and move the markets in which they operate. We provide a full suite of acquisition and monetization solutions for global advertisers reaching billions of mobile and web users with our multichannel offerings - driving quality consumers, engagement, increasing customer LTV and impacting the bottom-line.
The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for proactively researching and identifying potential affiliates and publishers across all media channels. He or she will own the engagement with them in order to negotiate and close deals for Secco Squared’s campaigns. The Affiliate Manager is also responsible for overseeing affiliate accounts; helping with initial enrollment and consulting throughout the relationship.
A successful candidate will have a demonstrable winning track record in performance-based marketing models and be experienced in how to track and optimize campaigns. You will also be a self-starter who excels in relationship building, accountability and ownership of projects, work with little oversight and can anticipate and solve issues. The ability to think creatively and work as part of a team with the Sales and Account Management team will also contribute greatly to your success.
- Research, identify, recruit and prioritize potential business deals – ultimately negotiating favorable terms as well as long-term relationships
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Maintain high level of communication with affiliates, recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback to Sales team
- Work as part of the larger team with Sale and Account Management in helping to understand and communicate the needs of your affiliates and Sales offers
- Set and then exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue and growth – and help affiliates do the same
- Manage post-close campaign revisions and billing issues, working with Finance as necessary to resolve any discrepancies and settle monthly invoicing
- Act as internal point of contact for Ad Operations, Media and Finance teams
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant Internet experience with at least 1 year of directly related digital sales or online affiliate marketing/management experience
- BS/BA in marketing, communications, advertising or business
- Strong prospecting skills – able to get creative in finding new opportunities and negotiate deals
- Self-starter with initiative and drive to succeed – positive, energetic and willing to go the extra mile
- Strong analytic, reporting and time management skills – able to multi-task
- Quick learner able to operate independently while part of a larger team environment
- Excellent communication skills – strong in excel and able to navigate affiliate business portals
- Experience with performance-based marketing models such as CPA, CPI, CPC, etc.
What Secco Squared brings to the table:
- Salary + commission
- Generous PTO
- Full suite of benefits, including 401k (with match), health, dental, vision, disability, life benefits
- Stable company with open, bright and airy office
- Free snacks! Company outings! Celebrations!
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that is rapidly changing and growing, like having fun but working hard – and want to earn a great total compensation – we want to meet you.