Advertising Operations Manager at Secco Squared
Secco Squared, a leader in high-performance online and mobile marketing is seeking a Advertising Operations Manager for its growing NY-based headquarters. Secco Squared empowers marketers to acquire and connect with global audiences, reach growth objectives and move the markets in which they operate. We provide a full suite of acquisition and monetization solutions for global advertisers reaching billions of mobile and web users with our multichannel offerings - driving quality consumers, engagement, increasing customer LTV and impacting the bottom-line.
The ideal Ad Ops candidate will be high-energy and a proactive learner who enjoys interfacing with the internal teams and clients daily. This role centers on providing post-sale support to successfully launch and track online advertising campaigns. The person will also be responsible for ensuring clients launch accurately and on time; helping with initial enrollment and consulting throughout the relationship. The ideal candidate would be someone who is detail oriented, tech savvy, takes ownership of projects and has the ability to identify and solve issues before they arise.
You will be successful in this position if you are comfortable in an environment where you must juggle multiple responsibilities and competing priorities. Organizational skills are a must!
- Manage internal and external advertiser and agency trafficking process including naming conventions, tagging, set-up, testing and QA.
- Develop internal trafficking best practices with an emphasis on tagging infrastructure, establishing trafficking guidelines and educating on proper timelines.
- Manage workflow and communication with cross functional partners, advertisers and agencies to ensure deadlines are met and campaigns have successful outcome
- Lead trouble-shooting process and create knowledge base to educate team on how to prevent issues in first place.
- Address creative/technical related inquiries from clients
- Analyze advertiser and campaign performance using internal reporting and present findings to the team
- Recommend ways to boost efficiency of process and for the teams
- Vet new digital tools and get informed on the latest tech innovation and platforms that can be applied in the performance marketing eco-system and be able lead integration and/or implementation into current process
- Administer current internal tool – have enough technical know-how to assess and lead opportunities to improve on the capabilities.
- Experience with Cake, LinkTrust, Tune/HasOffers required and/or other ad-tech systems such as: Appsflyer, Apsalar, Kochava; Google analytics, etc
- Experience with AdWords, DoubleClick, Atlas or other platforms helpful but not required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of digital advertising experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (including vlookups and pivot tables) and the ability to present data in an effective, actionable manner
- Basic knowledge of HTML strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or other editing software helpful
- Keen attention to detail and willingness to take on responsibility above and beyond
- Positive, energetic, dependable and resourceful attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for clients
- Ability to multi-task effectively with tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Self-starter with strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Innovative and enthusiastic team player capable of thriving in a fast-paced startup-like environment
Bonus Points For:
- Relevant experience with online advertising systems and ad operations, including working with both publishers and sales professionals
- Direct experience working with 3rd party ad tracking, delivery, validation
- Use of Design/Editing tools for basic HTML editing of images and content
- Knowledge of the ad network landscape and understanding of media math (CPM/CPC/CPA)
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- Full suite of benefits, including 401k (with match), health, dental, vision, disability, life benefit
- Generous PTO
- Free snacks! Company outings! Celebrations!
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that is rapidly changing and growing, like having fun but working hard – and want to be paid while doing it – we want to meet you!